This is what you do.
If you have experience with SQL, Python, and pipeline building, that’s a fantastic start. If you’re also familiar with the Google Cloud Platform (or Azure or AWS), that’s like the cherry on top. At MvH Media, we’re looking for a Data Engineer with at least 3 years of experience who is an ETL or ELT pro, to join us in improving our data products and providing valuable data-driven insights to the business. Don’t worry, we won’t judge you if you talk to your computer. We do it all the time.
A day at MvH Media.
What do we offer.
This is who you are.
- You have a strong passion for data and have been working as a Data Engineer or a similar role for at least three years. You are skilled at manipulating data and can turn even the most complex data sets into a work of art. You’re the MacGyver of data – give you some data and a paper clip, and you can create a masterpiece.
- SQL is your go-to language, and you can easily manipulate and transform data like a pro. ETL or ELT best practices are second nature to you, and you have a keen eye for solving database mysteries quickly.
- Python is your trusty sidekick, and you are an expert at using it for data manipulation and transformation. You have a ninja-like ability to solve any data-related challenge with ease.
- You are well-versed in both streaming and batch processing of data, and you have worked with various frameworks like Kafka, Airflow, Dataflow, Spark, and more. You have the ability to turn any dataset into gold.
- Big data on cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform or AWS is no challenge for you. You are an expert in Cloud Engineering, using tools like AWS, Puppet, Cloud Formation, Deployment Manager, Terraform, and more. You can handle any cloud-related problem with ease.
- You not only excel at your job but also have a talent for helping others improve their technical skills. You are like a Yoda of data, and you can turn any student into a Jedi Master.
- English is your primary language, and you are fluent in it. You have excellent communication skills and can easily communicate with colleagues in English, regardless of their native language. You are the James Bond of communication, and you can send any message with style and grace.
- Living in the Netherlands and willing to work for 1-2 days per week at our office in Dongen.
As a Data Engineer, you are an important key in our team at MvH Media. You don’t need to assemble the teams, but you do need to find the right colleagues to achieve maximum results from the campaigns we create for our clients. In addition to working closely with other data engineers, you also collaborate with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Developers.
The application procedure.
Have we sparked your enthusiasm about the position and our company? Then the ball is in your court! Make yourself visible by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and who knows, you may soon be working on the online visibility of our clients!
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Please contact our corporate recruiter Marjolein Kuijpers at 0682720705.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.